Here at FibreSpace, we want you to love our products and enjoy your shopping experience with us.
Below, you will find details about how to return or exchange your purchases made online.
If you’re not happy with the products you have purchased from us, we will exchange for an item of same or lesser cost, or offer store credit for the price of the products purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- You must provide your name and address.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us, as well as replacement postage costs.
- Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed or otherwise unused condition, with all original tags/labels attached. Yarn must still be in a perfect ball, with the label untampered with.
- We will not issue ‘a change of mind’ refund.
- If you request store credit, a coupon for the purchase price (excluding delivery charges or credit card fees) will be emailed to you once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-5 above. Store Credit Coupons are valid for 6 months.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Returns via return post
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact one of our team during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) on either phone or email as on our contact page.
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Your Sales Order Reference Number, if available
- Your tracking number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, but to our shop in Te Awamutu.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an order over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note, we are not responsible for colour discrepancies as screens, monitors and batches of yarn vary and are out of our control.
Faulty Item Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us to arrange the return.