Credit Card Transactions
Credit card transactions are securely handled by ANZ eGate.
FibreSpace will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
- Goods failing to meet any applicable guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods that vary from their description on the website.
Whenever possible, FibreSpace will replace any damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods. Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your order. If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice or packing slip, include a note containing your order number, name, address, email address, contact phone number, and reason for return. You will be notified by email when your return is received. Please allow 28 days for resolve of your return.
Goods & Services Tax. All prices quoted include GST at the current rate of 15%
Bank Account Details
For direct credit payments for goods purchased from FibreSpace please make payment to the following
ANZ account: 06-0225-0410051-00
GST number: 105-401-043
Once monies have been received your order will be dispatched
Packaging and Posting
Normally goods will be posted within 2 working days by courier. If however due to the need to match batch dye numbers, we may need to order more stock to complete your order you will be notified within 1 working day if this applies.
Consumer Guarantees Act
This guarantee is in addition to any rights and remedies available to a “consumer” as defined under the Consumer Guarantees Act
- Be of acceptable quality
- Do what they are made to do.
- Are acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Are free from minor defects.
- Be fit for their particular purpose.
- Match the description given in advertisements or sales brochures, or by the sales assistant.
- Match the sample or demonstration model.
- Be owned by the consumer, once purchased.
- Be at a reasonable price. (if no price or pricing formula has been previously agreed)
Your personal information and contact details are only used for the purpose for which you supplied them – to facilitate a transaction with fibrespace.co.nz. Your information will not be shared, sold or given to other parties, except where legislation requires.